CEU: Continuing Education Units
A Patient-focused Education Program for Respiratory Care Professionals
This program has been approved for 2.0 contact hours of continuing education (CRCE) by the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC). AARC is accredited as an approver of continuing education in respiratory care. Saxe Communications is approved as a provider by the Vermont State Nurses’ Association Inc. which is accredited as an approver of continuing education in nursing by the American Nurses’ Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
To receive continuing education credit, simply follow the instructions on page 12 of PDF document (also listed below).
Instructions from page 12
- Read the educational offering (both articles).
- Complete the post-test for the educational offering online at www.saxetesting.com/cf. The questions are the same as above
- Complete the learner evaluation.
- To earn 2.0 contact hours of continuing education, you must achieve a score of 75% or more. If you do not pass the test, you may take it again one more time. You will not be charged to take the test a second time.
- Upon completion, you may print out your certificate immediately. If you are an AARC member, your results are automatically forwarded to the AARC.
- Accreditation expires Jan. 13, 2018 (RTs). Please consult www.clinicalfoundations.org for current annual renewal dates.
- Faculty Disclosure. Dr. Masud and Dr. Restrepo are paid consultants for Teleflex. No conflicts were disclosed for any other faculty.
- VSNA and ANCC do not endorse any product mentioned.
Please consult www.clinicalfoundations.org for current annual renewal dates.