Respiratory Therapist needed for the Fox Valley, IL area
Currently looking for an experienced Respiratory Therapist to fill an opening with Pulmonary Exchange, Ltd. Interested candidates should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience and hold Current NBRC credential, IL Respiratory Therapist License, American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support) card.
This is a Part – time position up to 16 hrs per week / 2 days per week to start.
Responsibilities of the Respiratory Therapist in the Home
- Assist Post-Acute Patients with their Respiratory modalities.
- Assist in the treatment and management of patients with pulmonary disorders
- Equipment Set ups
- Patient Evaluations
- Patient and Family Education
- Driving to pt homes
- Assist with Equipment Delivery and Maintenance
Requirements of the Respiratory Therapist including but not limited to:
- Current NBRC credential CRT or RRT (Registered Respiratory Therapist) in current good standing
- Current IL RCP (Respiratory Care Practitioner) License in current good standing
- Minimum of 2 years of Respiratory Therapist experience preferred
- Home Care experience preferred
- Current American Heart BLS card
- Prefer experience with Airvo and Trilogy but willing to train
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of duties or skills required for the position. The successful candidate may be required to perform additional tasks as needed.
If you are a dedicated Respiratory Therapist looking for a challenging yet rewarding opportunity, we invite you to apply. We offer competitive compensation packages, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for professional growth within our organization. Join our team of healthcare professionals committed to providing exceptional patient care.
To apply, please submit your resume along with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and qualifications.APPLY NOW